Call for Nominations for ITOG President (Chair) is Open!
Nominations Close Sunday October 25, 2020
The Term of President is three (3) years May 2021 – May 2024.
Qualifications: Candidates must meet all following criteria
- ITOG Member in good standing
- Interested in and committed to advancing the Mission of ITOG
- A current or past of ITOG Board of Directors Member(List on following page)
- Complete the nomination form to recommend a colleague or yourself by Sunday, October 25 2020
- Candidates will be notified of their nomination and requested to Accept/Decline nomination by Sunday, November 8, 2020
- All candidates information is due on Sunday December 6, 2020, including the following:
- Completed Candidate Nomination Form
- CV (Current)
- Short Biosketch (150 Words)
- ITOG Vision Statement.
2021 ITOG President Nominations Committee
The Nominations Committee will review all applications and advise Board of Directors of eligible candidates. Per ITOG Bylaws, the President is elected by the Board of Directors.
1. Lori Wirth, 2021 Nominations Committee Chair (Med Onc, Past Chair of ITOG)
2. Alan Ho (Med Onc, BOD)
3. Sophie Leboulleux (Endo, BOD, International)
4. Sareh Parangi (Endo Surgeon, Secretary)
5. Drew Ridge (H&N Surgeon, Co-chair Protocol committee)
6. Manisha Shah (Med Onc, current chair of ITOG )
7. Steve Sherman (Endo, Past Chair of ITOG)
8. Julie Ann Sosa (Endo Surgeon, BOD)
9. Dwight Vicks (CFO and co-founder)
Should any member of the Nominating Committee be nominated for the President, that individual(s) will resign from the Nominating Committee and another ITOG member who is not a candidate will replace any vacancy.
Please contact Nominations Committee Chair Lori Wirth or ITOG Administrator Judy Dallaswith any questions.
Click here for Eligible Candidates and Nomination Form
Powers and Duties of the President
ITOG Bylaws Article V-Officers: Section 2: Powers and Duties of the Chair (President ) lead and preside at all meetings of the Board of Directors or the membership, and shall have such other powers and duties as may be assigned to such officer in these Bylaws or from time to time by the Board of Directors. Subject to the control of the Board of Directors, the President of the Board shall have general executive charge, management, and control of the properties, business, and operations of the ITOG with all such powers as may be reasonably incident to such responsibilities; shall have the authority to agree upon and execute all leases, contracts, evidences of indebtedness, and other obligations in the name of the ITOG; and shall have such other powers and duties as may be designated in these Bylaws and as may be assigned to such officer from time to time by the Board of Directors.