The ITOG Board of Directors is charged with setting the organizations strategic path and ensuring resources to best meet the needs of the members and profession. Elections are held each year for open positions, ensuring the Board remains invigorated by new leadership and new ideas.
**The Call for Nominations has been extended until Sunday, June 14, 2020, at midnight.
There are five (5) Board of Director positions open for election this year and service will begin in August 2020.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Current ITOG member in good standing
- Past Board of Director Members are eligible to apply
- Interested in and committed to advancing the ITOG Mission,
- Willing to commit to three (3) to four (4) conference calls and one (1) to two (2) face-to face meetings, per year to conduct the business of the committee
- Active participation on a ITOG Committee
Click Here to view Current & Past BOD Members and Institution List